DungeonBuilder is a small library for generating 2D dungeon maps. The generated maps can be used for building rogue-like games.
- Dungeons of various sizes, from fine to collosal
- Rooms of various sizes, from small to collosal
- Rooms can be densely packed or scattered
- Corridors can be straight, curved or in between
- Optionally remove some or all dead-ends
- Dungeons can be created using various layouts, e.g. keep or hexagon
- Different types of doors are added, e.g.: normal, trapped, locked, etc…
- Optionally seed with your own (random) number generator
- Using the same seed will generate the same dungeon every time
DungeonBuilder can be included into any iOS, macOS or tvOS project using Carthage.